Veliki dom Platak has 25 rooms, 2 single rooms, 8 doubles, 9 triple, 1 four-bedded room, 2 five-bedded rooms, 2 six-bedded rooms (bunk beds) and one dorm with 20 beds (bunk beds). We can accommodate 91 guests in total. Bathrooms and showers are per floor and common, total 10 bathrooms.
Requests for full board and half board for groups can be requested by contact via the contact form or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accommodation prices per person and night
|Accommodation only||Bed and breakfast||
|135,00 kn||165,00 kn||
|Tourist tax 01.01.2021- 31.12.2021||per day and per person|
|children (from 12 to 18 years old)||5,00 kn|
- children till 2,99 years of age in the room with parents - NO CHARGE
- children from 3 to 7,99 years of age in the room with parents - 50% discount
- children from 8 to 13,99) years of age in the room with parents - 20% discount
- members of Mountaineering association- accommodation only 116,00 kn or bed and breakfast 146,00 kn
- pet- 30,00 HRK/day (only with previous arrangement)
- one person alone in a room- 30,00 HRK/day
Indicated prices are in Croatian Kuna and VAT included.
Check-in: 14:00- 19:00 Check- out: 08:00- 10:30
- cash payment in HRK
- card (maestro/mastercard/visa)*
*minimum card payment is 50,00 HRK
**advance payment; 30% of total reservation (only for groups and larger bookings)
Required personal id card/passport for check-in.
"The relevant regulations of the Republic of Croatia stipulate that the provider of accommodaton services in a hospitality facility registered for providing accommodation services (i.e. tourist agency authorized by the provider of such services), is obliged to collect and record in the single system of visitor check-in and check-out eVisitor the following personal data of a person using the accommodation service (visitor/tourist):
1. Surname and first name 2. Place, country and date of birth 3. Citizenship 4. Type and identification document reference number 5. Place of residence (temporary residence) and adresa 6. Date and time of arrival, i.e. departure from the facility 7. Sex 8. The basis for exemption from paying the sojourn tax i.e. for the reduction of the sojourn tax payment."